A great do-all frame. Ready for cyclo-cross, trail-riding, commuting and medium duty loaded touring. Comes in a wide range of sizes to fit you right - up to 66cm! In 2017, we have increased tire clearance slightly and added stiffer, lighter dropouts. We are also adding an ED coating to the insides of our frames for long term protection against rust. Sizing has been tweaked on the five smallest sizes.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Disc mount is located on the chainstay which allows you to put almost any rear rack or fender on it without fear of interference. Rear disc mount is International standard and fits 160mm rotors only
- Optional forks: Matching lugged and curved blade or black straight blade unicrown Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork; the lugged fork has double eyelets at fork ends and low rider rack braze-ons
- Clearance for 700x45c tires (40c w/fenders)
- Rear hub spacing is 135mm
- 1-1/8" size headtube (for external cup headsets)
- 10 sizes: 42cm to 62cm,.. plus 66cm
- 4.35 lbs (52cm)
- Color: Sky Silver
Optional matching fork for Double Cross Disc frame.
-Now with 350mm long steerer
- For disc brakes only
- Full-sloping crown with cutouts (outside tang), long inside tang
- Crown is drilled for rack/headlight mounting
- Tange Infinity CrMo tubing throughout
- Tange fork dropouts cast with dual eyelets (compatible with Soma Champs Elysees and Porteur racks)
- Bosses at mid- blade for lowrider or Nitto mini racks
- Steerer tube 1 1/8in diamteter, 350mm long, threadless
- Axle to crown: 398mm
- Rake 44mm
- Ample clearance for fenders or 45mm knobby tires
Optional fork for the Double Cross Disc frame
- Designed for disc brakes (International mount)
- Straight blade design with D-shaped cross section blades
- Tange Infinity CrMo steel
- 350mm 1-1/8" steerer
- 400mm axle to crown
- Two sets of fork tip eyelets
- 44mm rake
- Available colors: Black
Good Rotations is an independent online bikepacking and adventure cycling store.
If you are looking for a complete brevet or expedition setup, advice on gear, or help with finding the right bikepacking bag or dynamo system, we're here to assist.