The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure and gravel riding. With its sliding dropouts, you can run single-speed, derailleur gearing or hub gearing.
The primary differences between the 3.0 and v. 4 Type-A and B is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
The Type-A ALSO adopts more modern standards such as 142mm rear thru-axle and a 44mm headtube that will fit 1-1/8 straight steerer or tapered steerer with the proper headset type.
There is NO frame break for Belt-Drive like the B-Type has.
- Full length cable housing for brake and shifter
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tube set
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing/type: 142 x12mm Thru-Axle
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
- Optional Matching Fork: Unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork with cage bosses (1-1/8”)
(No lugged crown fork offered for the Type-A)
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 44mm headtube (Use ZS44/28.6-ZS44/30 headset for 1-1/8” steerers) (Use ZS44/28.6 -EC44/40 headsets for 1-1/8”-1-1/2” steerers)
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame)
- Paint: Storm Blue
Good Rotations is an independent online bikepacking and adventure cycling store.
If you are looking for a complete brevet or expedition setup, advice on gear, or help with finding the right bikepacking bag or dynamo system, we're here to assist.