Designed to make full use of the space under the saddle, eliminating the need for a rear rack.
Constructed from high quality, waterproof materials and optimized for durability and weight.
Performs best when used to carry lightweight, compressible gear, such as clothing or sleeping gear – but built super strong to handle other loads as well!
Available in three sizes, to accommodate a range of cycling needs.
- Compact: Ideal for endurance road racers, randonneurs, commuters and other cycling enthusiasts.
- Regular: Ideal for long haul cycle touring.
- Mid-Size: Ideal for off-road and weekend cycle touring.
- Three-point seat attachment system made from anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability and rider comfort.
- Roll-top closure with dual compression straps to protect gear and to provide flexible packing capacity.
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage.
- Reflective graphics and webbing detail to enhance rider safety.
- Two bike light attachment points for enhanced visibility.
Please note that, while the body fabric of this pack is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter the packs through the seams when exposed to sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry (such as electronics).
Good Rotations is an independent bicycle shop, locally owned and operated since 2013. Our aim is encourage the use of bicycles for everyday journeys and further adventures and to grow and expand the cycling culture where we live. We want you to love your bike!
Find us at 34 Anderson Road, Wanaka or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org