Seam welded, to keep water out and provide maximum protection for contents. Constructed from high quality materials and optimized for durability and weight.
Designed to make use of the space below the handlebars, eliminating the need for a front rack.
Handlebar Packs are made expressly to carry the light, compressible and bulky items of your long distance adventure, or multi-day bikepacking kit to create a larger and more balanced load on multi-day adventures or when tackling steep climbs and technical trails.
- Three-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability and to protect handlebars from abrasion.
- Hands free air release vent for hassle-free compression.
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs.
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage.
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety.
This Pack has been designed to keep water out, even in a sustained rain. The product features a hassle free air release vent and is therefore not submersible.
Good Rotations is an independent bicycle shop, locally owned and operated since 2013. Our aim is encourage the use of bicycles for everyday journeys and further adventures and to grow and expand the cycling culture where we live. We want you to love your bike!
Find us at 34 Anderson Road, Wanaka or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org