Ortlieb's new range of bikepacking bags brings the great design and waterproof build that the German masters of touring gear are renowned for, to fast and light bike adventures.
The ORTLIEB Handlebar-Pack S is a member of the compact class of bikepacker handlebar rolls. With a length of only 40 cm, this waterproof handlebar roll is the right selection for bikepackers with off-road drop bars, road-bike handlebars or hybrid-bike handlebars. Although this handlebar roll has a narrow width and is especially lightweight, it offers a payload of 9 liters, which means it gives you ample space for large-volume, but lightweight items such as sleeping bags and sleeping pads. The roll closures on both sides enable quick and convenient access while reliably keeping your stuff dry even in the pouring rain.
The Handlebar-Pack S can be securely attached to any handlebar type using the mounting system, which consists of spacers and two sturdy and highly adhesive Velcro straps. The special material that stiffens the inside of the bag and its secure attachment to your head tube guarantee stability even on rough terrain.
- Waterproof handlebar roll with two way access.
- Lightweight tough PU laminated ripstop nylon.
- Integrated harness attaches under your handlebar using spacers and secure velcro straps.
- Perfect for light, bulky items like clothes and sleeping gear.
- Compression straps and overload elastic shock cord.
- Internal stiffener for stability.
- Reflective patches.
- Made in Germany.
- height: 16 cm
- width: 40 cm
- depth: 16 cm
- weight: 375 g
- volume: 9 L