Boost. No excuses.
Designed by Benno Baenziger, the creator and designer of the iconic Electra bike brand, the Boost E is a replacement for your car, that makes dashing about town a fun thing to do again!
The Boost E comes complete with a robust front rack and rear pannier bags.
The Boost E also has the added edge of having the higher motor assist limit of 32km/h instead of the more usual 25km/h of most e-bikes.
- Bosch Performance Line 250 watt 63Nm drive system
- 32 km/h top assisted speed
- Bosch Purion on-board computer (5 riding modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour lithium-ion battery
- Range 40-120km dep. on mode/terrain
- Bosch 4 amp compact charger (3.5h/full charge)
- Maximum assisted speed: 32km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-speed and hydraulic disk brakes
- 6061 aluminum alloy frame with front tray mounts
- Oversized CRMO fork with integrated headset
- Custom 24″x 2.6″ Benno Dual Sport Tires (60tpi)
- German Supernova E3 front and rear lights
- Multifunction rear rack (max. load 50kg)
- Secure Yepp baby seat installation (single)
- Fits most aftermarket pannier bags and accessories
- Special Benno front trays and bags sold separately
Product sizing: Universal size
Your new e-bike will be fully prepared and check by our workshop technicians. You can be sure that everything has been dialled in for optimum performance. All our electric bikes come with a user manual, keys, charger & a free check-up service after approx 200km and within 3 months.
All our electric bikes include a 5yr warranty on the frame, 2yr warranty on motor & battery & 1yr warranty on components. In the event of a problem, we deal with all warranty claims in-house. We also offer free Bosch and Shimano updates and diagnostics.
* E-bike range is dependant on many factors inc rider weight, wind, hills, terrain etc. For a better estimate of your bike's range, please see our e-bike range page.
Good Rotations is an independent bicycle shop. Our aim is encourage the use of bicycles for everyday journeys and bigger adventures and to grow and expand the cycling culture where we live. We want you to love your bike!
Get in touch with us: email@example.com