The signature of the M99 daytime running light solves a special problem of e-bikes: to drivers and other cyclists, the relaxed posture and slow pedaling frequency of the e-bike rider are often interpreted as signs of a slowly moving cyclist, which can create dangerous situations. The two distinct and extremely bright arcs of the daytime running light are visible from afar and make it obvious that a fast vehicle is approaching.
Compatible with Bosch, Shimano and some Yamaha systems.
• Low Beam: 500 lm, 230 lx
• Wattage: 8 W
• Daytime Running Light: 4.5 W, 32 Power LEDs
• Input voltage: 6 V DC
• Approvals: L-class e.g., L1e
• Illuminant: 3 Automotive LEDs
• L x W x H: 67 x 87 x 57.5 mm
• Weight: 220g
• Signature daytime running light, with sensor
• Cable length 1070 mm. Please order the fitting mounting bracket and adapter cable
Good Rotations is an independent bicycle shop, locally owned and operated since 2013. Our aim is encourage the use of bicycles for everyday journeys and further adventures and to grow and expand the cycling culture where we live. We want you to love your bike!
Find us at 34 Anderson Road, Wanaka or email us: email@example.com