The Racing Bolt-On Top Tube Pack is designed for ultra-distance competition, gravel racing and the needs of time-conscious riders whose bikes have top tube bolt bosses.
With an innovative magnetic quick-access flip-top opening, this waterproof bolt-on top tube bag is ideal for storing battery packs, mobile phones and race essentials. Constructed from an ultralight, waterproof laminate developed for Apidura, the bag fastens securely to the top tube bolt bosses common on gravel and adventure bikes, with a choice of two mounting positions to accommodate different frame sizes and geometries. The completely waterproof flip-top opening provides fast access and a clear view of the full contents of the bolt-on top tube bag, while keeping your belongings dry.
A closed-cell foam padding structure protects your frame and electronics from damage on unsealed gravel roads and for added convenience, a protected cable port enables charging of devices on the go. Specially designed, high-contrast reflective features enhance side visibility in all light conditions.
The race bolt-on top tube bag is a useful standalone bag for gravel riding or as part of a full Racing Series setup. For bikes without bolt-on bosses see our Racing Top Tube Pack.
- The bolt on top-tube bag is made from Hexalon, a bespoke laminated fabric developed specifically for Apidura. Designed to fit the demands of ultra-distance cycling competition and audax, the material is waterproof and lightweight, with strong tear and abrasion resistance.
- The front attachment points are reinforced with Hypalon, a durable rubberised nylon that provides extra protection against friction and puncture.
- Two attachment bolts included.
- Wash the bolt-on top tube bag by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.