Blackburn Wayside Tool
A great multitool for bike adventurers. We're fond of taking individual allen keys over multitools as the stubby little hex's on most tools are near useless in real life backwoods repairs. This tool totes individual keys, plus a chain tool and most other main tools you'll need in the middle of nowhere.
We've gone out of our way to pack this tool with as many useful functions as humanly possible.
Individual Hex Keys
The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able easily reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end.
Considered Tool Design
The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it.
- 19 functions
- Individual Hex Keys: “L” bend with ball end to get into funky places: 2, 2.5, 3, 4 & 5mm sizes
- Knife Blade: Locking and serrated for your pleasure
- Chain Tool: 7–11 speed compatible
- Chain Assembly Hook: To assist in chain repair
- Disc Brake Pad Spreader: Easily resets disc brake pads
- 8mm Hex: With hollow core that will accept loose hex keys to provide additional leverage
- Torx Keys: Essential for modern bikes: T25, T30 sizes
- Spoke Wrenches: Located on the chain tool handle: #0, #1 & #2 sizes
- Presta Valve Core Tool: Reinstalls or tightens tube valve core
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- 200g / 0.44lbs