The Buena Vista for road caliper rim brakes is back by popular demand!
A true mixte frame with the double top tube/stays. Obviously offers lots of standover height and style as well. You'll find the geometry is more sporty, than upright-comfy. Though it can be built up to suit either demeanor. Drop bars? Sure. Moustache bars? Of course.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel main tubes
- Sport touring geometry
- Horizontal dropouts
- 132.5mm hub spacing to fit either road or MTB hubs
- Includes matching sloping-crown CrMo steel fork. Features low-rider pannier mounts.
- Rack and fender eyelets
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- 42, 50, 54, 58cm (Center to top of seat collar, no 62cm size)
- 50-62cm models use 700c wheels and 57mm reach road brakes. Max. tire width with those brakes: 33c(28c with fenders)If you must have wider tires, consider a 650b conversion, then you could fit 38c with fenders. - 42cm model uses 26" wheels and 73mm reach brakes (like Tektro 556 or Rivendell Silvers) Max. tire width: 1.5" with fenders
- Weight: Frame: 5.6 lbs(50cm) Fork: 2.35 lbs (350mm uncut steerer)
- In Rosso Red
(Matching Tanka aluminum fenders available as an option)