With raucous off-road ability and a Sherpa-like carrying capacity, it’s ready for expeditions in the high mountains.
- New aluminium version of the Cale trail mtb with hydroformed triple butted tubing.
- Compatible with 29’’ or 27.5’’+ wheels.
- Stealth dropper post routing.
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mounts underneath and on top of the downtube.
- Frame only for use with either 130 mm suspension fork, Bombtrack BPS steel adventure fork or Bombtrack BPC carbon adventure fork.
- 148 mm rear Boost spacing for stiffer and stronger wheels.
- 12 mm rear through axle.
Colour Matt Hazy Green
Frame 6061-T6 hydro-formed Aluminium, TA,rack / fender mounts, boost spacing,stealth dropper ready, 73 mm BSA BB shell
Headset Sealed integrated aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8''
Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 34.9 mm
Weight frameset (size M) tba (size M, including TA, bolts, seatclamp, hanger)
Maximum rider weight 140 kg incl. luggage
The 2021/22 Bombtrack lineup is looking sharp! We'll have access to very limited supplies of these outstanding adventure bikes. You can pre-order yours now, with delivery expected around November 2020. Contact us for more information.
Good Rotations is an independent online bikepacking and adventure cycling store. Our aim is encourage the use of bicycles for everyday journeys and bigger adventures!
Get in touch with us: email@example.com