The new Vault Mag MTB pedal is here, born from our quest for production methods that are more environmentally friendly and less wasteful. Thanks to the unique use of pressure die casting technology, the Vault Magnesium achieves these goals. Best of all, it is now available at a more obtainable price. When performance is paramount, the Vault Mag flat pedal delivers at just 404g.
Six benefits of the magnesium casting process:
1. Most of the magnesium used is extracted from seawater.
2. Magnesium uses less energy to process the material than aluminium (bauxite).
3. Casting magnesium uses less energy to make the finished product (than CNC aluminium).
4. The casting process wastes very little material.
5. Any waste material is recycled on site (zero waste).
6. Magnesium is non-toxic and is very safe for manufacture and use.
• ED Painted black finish only.
• Tried and tested at pro level.
• 17mm concave footbed.
• Cro-Mo Axle.
• High Load DU bush system.
• Cartridge Bearings.
• 404g per pair.
• Replaceable steel pins.
Platform: 105mm x 105mm.
Please Note: Torque setting at the Axle to Crank, for all the DMR Bikes pedal range, is 40 - 55Nm.
Good Rotations is an independent online bikepacking and adventure cycling store.
If you are looking for a complete brevet or expedition setup, advice on gear, or help with finding the right bikepacking bag or dynamo system, we're here to assist.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org