What could be better than a beautiful bottom bracket tool? That’s right, combining it with a precision lockring tool for cassettes and disc brake rotors (12mm standard and 15mm oversize lockrings). Every home or professional mechanic wants to save space and weight in your garage bike shop or portable tool kit - making this 3-in-1 tool hard to pass up! Made from cast and hardened CRV tool steel, this tool is a one-time purchase, guaranteed. Available separate or in our Team Edition Tool Kit.
• Cast, hardened and polished CRV tool steel meant for a lifetime
• Long-levered Shimano and Sram bottom bracket tool (16 notch, 44mm)
• Precision cassette lockring tool fits Shimano, Sram, SunRace, Chris King lockrings (and more - 12 spline, 23.4mm)
• Fits 12mm Shimano and Sram internal spline centerlock disc brake lockrings
• Fits 15mm Shimano disc brake external spline lockring
• Oversized bore provides clearance for 12mm thru-axles and drive-side quick-release nuts
• Polished finish will look good for the life of the tool
• Found in our Team Edition Tool Kit
Good Rotations is an independent online bikepacking and adventure cycling store.
If you are looking for a complete brevet or expedition setup, advice on gear, or help with finding the right bikepacking bag or dynamo system, we're here to assist.