The majority of bicycle maintenance is delicate, precision work. But occasionally, getting the job done requires maximum leverage and control. The 8 and 10mm L-Handle Allen Wrench Tools are designed to create optimal torque for pedals and cranks. With an extra deep contact arm, long lever arm and ergonomic handle, having great control during high-torque moments is reassuring. These allen wrenches also have a convenient ball end for quick turns of a bolt.
• 8mm or 10mm allen key options
• Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grip for precision, control and confidence
• Extra-long contact arm for deep crank-bolt hardware
• Hardened CRV tool steel keeps contact points precise and consistent
• Extra long lever arm for control during high-torque adjustments
• Ball-end allen wrench bottoms for when speed is beneficial
Good Rotations is an independent online bikepacking and adventure cycling store.
If you are looking for a complete brevet or expedition setup, advice on gear, or help with finding the right bikepacking bag or dynamo system, we're here to assist.