● Patented low-profile tubeless rim design balances lateral stiffness with radial compliance
● Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits
● Tiebeam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts
● 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35” to 2.8” Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires
● Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
● Neo OS hubs designed to handle the added loads and durability needs of Enduro and DH racing
● Sapim D-Light spokes in easily replaced, standard J-bend lengths and Secure Lock alloy nipples
● 6069 aluminum alloy is stronger than conventional 6061 alloys
● Bead Blasted “BBQ” finish for added durability
● Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
● Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes
The Flow EX3 is the most reliable tubeless rim made for handling faster speeds on the most demanding trails. If you’re looking for the ultimate rim for enduro and DH racing, or just the most durable rim possible, this is the one. The Flow EX3 combines the 29mm internal width and durable 6069 aluminum construction of the Flow MK3 with the incredibly strong triple cavity design of the classic Flow EX rim. The result is a new rim shape that perfectly balances radial compliance with lateral stiffness and sets an entirely new benchmark for durability and impact resistance.
The Flow EX3 wheelset includes the Neo OS front and rear hubs and Sapim’s high-quality D-Light spokes and Secure Lock alloy nipples. D-Light spokes help keep rotating mass to a minimum while still offering exceptional strength, and Secure Lock nipples use a mechanical lock to resist loosening. The Neo OS front hub features larger bearings than conventional Neo hubs, while still being compatible with both 20mm and 15mm forks. The Neo OS rear hub rolls on a cromoly axle for increased durability and includes a Durasync freehub with simultaneous 6-pawl engagement.
The Flow EX3 rim’s Tiebeam inner bridge lets it withstand impacts that would deform most rims to the point of air loss and structural failure. Even if you use a tire insert, huge impacts can cause the sidewall of most rims to fold, causing air loss and eventual failure. But the Tiebeam brace and patented low sidewalls of the Flow EX3 resist this folding, maintaining air pressure and structural integrity better than any other rim. Combined with the added durability of 6069 aluminum and WideRight 29mm inner width optimized for 2.35” to 2.8” tires, the Flow EX3 is the evolution of the Flow line for aggressive riding. Every World Cup DH and Enduro World Series win, every hour of testing, riding, and improving, it’s all here in the Flow EX3.
Flow EX3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valves. 15x110mm OS front wheels include an additional set of 20mm OS boost end caps.
NEO, BST, WideRight, Tiebeam
Rim Internal Width: 29.0mm
Rim External Width: 32.6mm
Rim Depth: 17.9mm
Spokes: Sapim D-Light Black 2.0/1.65/2.0mm
Nipples: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black
Hub: Neo OS with Durasync
Hole Count: 32-hole
Drilling Style: Symmetrical
Rim Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
Rim Color: Black Bead Blasted Finish (BBQ)
Hub Color: Black
Brakes: Disc only
2018g (27.5") / 2115g (29")
580g (27.5") / 618g (29")
Front Wheel Weight:
932g (27.5") / 981g (29")
Rear Wheel Weight:
1085g (27.5") / 1134g (29")
ERD: 564mm (27.5") / 602mm (29")
ETRTO: 584x29.0 (27.5") / 622x29.0 (29")
ISO: 27.5"x32.6mm / 29"x32.6mm
Valve: 35mm Presta
Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
Max Rider Weight: 250lbs (113 kilo)
Max Pressure with 2.4" Tire: 37psi
Max Pressure with 2.8" Tire: 26psi
Good Rotations is an independent online bikepacking and adventure cycling store.
If you are looking for a complete brevet or expedition setup, advice on gear, or help with finding the right bikepacking bag or dynamo system, we're here to assist.