The D-Ring – Nylon Loop (Set of 2) is perfect for adding more tie-downs and attachment points to your packraft. Each set includes two D-Ring – Nylon Loop and one 30g tube of TPU or PVC glue.
As per D-Ring but with a Ladder-lock type buckle for tightening a 19mm webbing strap.
The D-Ring – Buckle (Set of 2) is perfect for adding quick release attachment points to your packraft. Each set includes the female buckles, which are fixed to the nylon loop of the D-ring, and the corresponding male buckle for use with any 0.75in (19mm) webbing.
- Start by inflating the packraft to find the spot you want to glue the d-rings.
- Clean off both the packraft and d-rings with rubbing alcohol and allow to dry.
- Tape or mark the area you want to glue using masking tape (just like painting a wall) or a Sharpie.
- Once the location has been marked, deflate the packraft.
- Apply 3 very thin layers of glue both the d-rings and the surface of the packraft (6 total layers), alternating between the packraft and d-rings, allowing the glue to become tacky before each application.
- Place the d-ring and be sure to eliminate any air-bubbles by using a credit card or something else to smooth out the new d-ring.
NOTE: Using masking tape to hold the d-rings in place is a good way to see how it would look. If you made a mistake and need to adjust the d-ring, a hair-dryer can be used to reheat the glue during the first 15 minutes after glue application. The hair-dryer should be set on hot while holding it about 6 inches (15cm) from the packraft. It takes less than 30 seconds to reheat the glue.
Kokopelli Ordering & Delivery
We try to keep stock of Kokopelli rafts in store. If your chosen raft is not showing in stock we will order in for you. In this case, please allow up to 3 weeks for your raft to arrive.
Good Rotations is an independent bicycle shop. Our aim is encourage the use of bicycles for everyday journeys and bigger adventures and to grow and expand the cycling culture where we live. We want you to love your bike!
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org