The ideal bike for your daily adventures and errands. An upright and comfortable riding position, coupled with in-frame battery, mountain bike wheels and tyres to tackle any terrain, and practical features such as rack, lights and fenders make this a supremely capable bike for what most people actually do on their daily ride.
Consumer NZ Magazine recently scored the Xroad 3 their highest rated ebike!
ULTRA VERSATILE The market leader when it comes to versatility, equally comfortable in the city and off-road thanks to its design and wise components selection.
INNOVATIVE New 6061 T4 T6 aluminium frame. Variable thickness hydroformed tubes. Hidden Power exclusive technology, ultra-practical and high performance. Even integrated, the battery remains easy to install, easy to remove, easy to carry, easy to swap! Awesome for daily use!
COMFORTABLE Suntour XCM ATB reinforced fork, 80mm travel. Multipurpose tires 27.5x2.15 with micro-knobs, comfortable, fast rolling with grip for all-terrain conditions. The specific Moustache handlebar provides an ideal hand position. Suspended seat post and Selle Royal Shadow+ ergonomic saddle.
POWERFUL AND ENDURING Bosch Performance system, dynamic, powerful and with a high torque (63Nm). Provides full support even on the steepest climbs. Ideally combined with 400Wh or 500Wh battery.
PRACTICAL Standard battery, easy to manipulate and interchangeable. New wider rear rack. More stable, compatible with child seats and still equipped with integrated QL3 mounts to attach Moustache Ortlieb panniers in one click.
REASSURING The strong frame stiffness and low center of gravity provide a very predictable ride. Powerful and progressive Shimano hydraulic disk brakes. 30-lux light for good visibility.
RELIABLE AND EFFICIENT Shimano Deore 10 Speed 15x11/36 transmission. Moustache triple cavity tubular aluminium mudguards, ultra-stable.
- Frame 6061 T4 T6 alloy - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes - Hidden Power Technology - Tapered head tube
- Fork Suntour XCM ATB - 80 mm travel
- Motor BOSCH Performance Cruise 250W - 40/63 Nm - Assistance from 50 to 275 % - 25 km/h - 1000 measurement/second - Sporty - Compact
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 400 Performance - Integrated - 36v 11,6Ah - 400Wh - Full charge in 3.5 hours - 2.4 kg - 60% minimum residual capacity after 500 cycles (around 25,000 km) Range Estimate your ebike battery range.
Drivetrain Shimano Deore 10 speed 15x11/36, wide range, optimized autonomy
- Shifter Shimano Rapidfire 10s Crankset Reinforced forged alloy cranks - 15T motor cog (=37)
- Brakes Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Hubs Shimano - 32 T - Centerlock
- Rims Alex MD21 27.5” - Double wall alloy - Reinforcement eyelets - 32 holes
- Tires Hutchinson Python 27.5x2.10
- Saddle Saddle Royal Shadow+ ergonomic
- Seatpost Alloy suspended - 27,2 x 350
- Handlebar Moustache round and stem 70 mm - Alloy
- Lights Low-consumption LED - High power - Front: Axa 30 lux / Rear: Pixéo - Powered by the main battery
- Kickstand Pletcher - Alloy - Easy length adjustment - Mounted on chainstay for added stability Mudguards Moustache alloy tubular - Super stable
- Rack Aluminium - QL3 mounts, Ortlieb bag compatible - Wider platform.
- Pedals Alloy, wide platform, anti-slip
- Guarantee 5 years frame - 2 years fork, motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Color Silver
- Weight 24,1 kg
S/39 (1,49 to 1,61 m), M/45 (1,59 to 1,76 m), L/51 (1,74 to 1,90 m) approximately.
Your new e-bike will be fully prepared and check by our workshop technicians. You can be sure that everything has been dialled in for optimum performance. All our electric bikes come with a user manual, keys, charger & a free check-up service after approx 200km and within 3 months.
All our electric bikes include a 5yr warranty on the frame, 2yr warranty on motor & battery & 1yr warranty on components. In the event of a problem, we deal with all warranty claims in-house. We also offer free Bosch and Shimano updates and diagnostics.
* E-bike range is dependant on many factors inc rider weight, wind, hills, terrain etc. For a better estimate of your bike's range, please see our e-bike range page.
Good Rotations is an independent bicycle shop, locally owned and operated since 2013. Our aim is encourage the use of bicycles for everyday journeys and further adventures and to grow and expand the cycling culture where we live. We want you to love your bike!
Find us at 34 Anderson Road, Wanaka or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org