The Dagger is the quintessential one-tent wonder: light enough for bikepacking, yet roomy enough to comfortably wait out a rainstorm. This best-seller is updated in 2019 with prebent poles to create more headroom, color-coded poles and webbing for intuitive set up, and several additional improvements to increase volume, convenience, and durability.
- Two doors and two vestibules with prebent poles creates a lightweight tent
- with more liveable space than competitors.
- Colour-coded anodised poles and matching webbing for intuitive setup.
- Privacy mesh allows for full visibility of the night sky while limiting visibility into the tent.
- DAC poles and Jakes feet with 7000 series aluminium stakes.
- Capacity: 2 person
- Weight: 1.52kg
- Packed size: 50 x 16cm diameter
- Frame: 1 Hubbed aluminium DAC Featherlite NSL 9.6 + 9 + 8.5mm pole
- Peak height: 106cm
- Floor area: 2.9sqm
- Vestibule area: 1.1sqm + 1.1sqm