Ortlieb's new range of bikepacking bags brings the great design and waterproof build that the German masters of touring gear are renowned for, to fast and light bike adventures.
Indispensable if you’re planning to spend nights in the great outdoors while on your bikepacking tour, the ORTLIEB Handlebar-Pack is a waterproof pack with 15 liters of space for your sleeping bag and sleeping pad. It also helps to ensure a balanced pack and load distribution on your bike. Thanks to the two-sided roll closures, you can easily access your stuff at any time. Compression belts and drawstrings on the outside enable you to stow and attach additional equipment. If you need extra volume, use the four hooks to attach the Accessory-Pack to the Handlebar-Pack. The mounting system, consisting of spacers and two straps with ultra-strong Velcro closures, ensures a stable attachment to any handlebar type. Integrated plastic stiffeners on the inside of the handlebar pack and an attachment fixture for the head tube provide reliable stability in any terrain.
- Waterproof handlebar roll with two way access.
- Lightweight tough PU laminated ripstop nylon.
- Integrated harness attaches under your handlebar using spacers and secure velcro straps.
- Perfect for light, bulky items like clothes and sleeping gear.
- Compression straps and overload elastic shock cord.
- Internal stiffener for stability.
- Reflective patches.
- Made in Germany.
- height: 20 cm
- width: 58 cm
- depth: 20 cm
- weight: 420 g
- volume: 15 L