Our patented Secure-Lock ratchet-action closure and push-button release clamp head, found on the award-winning Pro-Elite Repair Stand, became so popular we decided to make it compatible with steel bike shop repair stands. The versatile and patented 8.3cm wide clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 6.6cm. When you see the Pro-Elite Commercial Clamp upgrade in your bike shop, you know you’re in the presence of experts.
NOTE: This is NOT a compatible upgrade for our folding tripod repair stands. Please contact us to order the Pro Elite folding clamp head.
• Patented clamp features ratchet-action closure, micro-adjustability and push-button release
• 360-degree rotating clamp design provides easy access to any part of your bicycle
• Rubber, 8.25cm wide clamp jaws protects expensive bicycle components and confidently secure any bike
• Clamp opening up to 6.6cm accommodates even the largest diameter tubes
• Heavy-gauge steel construction is stout, stable and incredibly durable
• Total load capacity of 39kg accommodates service on any bike, including electric bikes and cargo bikes
• 3-Year Warranty
Precision, innovation and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports bike repair stands, but with the Pro-Elite Commercial Head we’re purposefully breaking away from lightweight and portable.
The patented and award-winning Pro-Elite Repair Stand is the benchmark for professional grade bike repair stands and its patented clamp head became so popular with mechanics we now offer it in a design for shop use. With the patented ratchet-clamp and speed-release, 8.3cm wide rubber frame clamp, getting even the bulkiest of bikes securely mounted and unmounted takes little effort and zero time. Maximize your effectiveness as a mechanic with remarkable adjustability and clamp adaptability up to 2.6” frame tubes.
Streamline your service center with the finest bike maintenance stand clamp available.