The SDG RADAR Mountain Saddle
Built on rider feedback and blending key technology features from the Duster P Mtn, Circuit Mtn and Fly Mtn, the RADAR Mountain has an optimized shape to fit the majority of aggressive trail riders, with performance and all day comfort in mind.
• Free Float Comfort Flex
– Adjusted position of the rails inserts to increase wing flex and rider comfort, while enhancing pedaling efficiency.
• Flat Forward Design
– Allows for free movement on the saddle in aggressive riding positions.
• Rear Buzz Cutout
– Extra tire clearance for modern 29’ers at full compression.
• Nose Platform
– Provides extra support while shifting to front of saddle when climbing.
• Hidden Undercut Relief
– Cutout in base of saddle to provide extra perineum comfort.
• Nylon Glass Base Bridge
– Provides extra support for optimal power transfer.
• Peri Canal Groove
– Pronounced center channel from tip to tail to ensure additional pressure relief.
• Optimal Pressure Distribution
– Platform designed to minimize pressure on perineum and sit bones.
• Kevlar and Cordura Protective Sides
– Helps eliminate saddle damage with protective sides.
• Available in Ti, Alloy, Cro-Mo and Steel Railed Options
- 270mm x 138mm