The New Charger.
For the daily commute. For the weekend. For the eyes.
- The New Charger wants to get out. Climb mountains with ease, compete with the wind, turn your daily commute into an experience. And it wants to be seen. The integrated Bosch PowerTube battery allows the Charger's familiar yet new, original design to come into its own – you can expect to see your colleagues watching you longingly from their cars. The New Charger brings so much fun to everyday life that you'll be itching to throw in an extra trip at the weekend. The New Charger, with its versatile configuration and high-quality components, is of course perfectly equipped for that, too.
- +Ordering & Shipping
Riese & Muller bikes are available via custom order. Select your bike using the configurator at www.r-m.de and Good Rotations will place your order with the factory in Germany. Production lead time is around 2-4 weeks. You can select seafreight at no additional cost (allow 7-8 weeks) or airfreight for $500 (allow 1-2 weeks). It's worth the wait!
- The Bosch system Reliable, performance-oriented and innovative – these are the standards to which we hold our E-Bikes, as well as all components and especially the drive system. That's why all Riese & Müller E-Bikes are equipped with the industry-leading Bosch drive system.
- Power from within The highlight of the New Charger is its innovative Bosch PowerTube battery, which is fully integrated into the down tube. When it needs to be charged it can be removed with a handle or can be charged directly on the bike. To remove the battery, the down tube has a plastic cover so that the tube remains hermetically sealed while you ride, protecting its internals from moisture and stone chipping.
- Twice the range. Twice the riding pleasure Riese & Müller is doubling the range of its E-Bikes with DualBattery technology. In addition to the Bosch PowerTube battery, which is fully integrated into the frame, a standard battery is placed on the down tube. This increases the capacity to an astounding 1,000 Wh and propels Riese & Müller to the fore when it comes to range. The batteries are cleverly integrated into the frame triangle so that the additional weight has no noticeable impact on riding behaviour. Besides being able to go twice as far on long trips, you no longer have to worry about your range in your day-to-day riding either.
- Practical can be this beautiful The New Charger strives for greater things – this can even be seen in the chainstay. It brings clear advantages besides a sporty look. In versions with a conventional chain it prevents the chain chipping the metal frame. The elevated position of the chainstay also allows for a configuration with a low-maintenance carbon belt drive
Product sizing: S, M, L