The Riff is our hardtail frame for 27.5"/650b wheels. (It replaces the B-Side model) While the B-Side showed our tendency of not following the latest trends, the Riff is pretty modern in geometry and features. Tough Broski Sliding Dropouts allow you to go single-speed or geared or even run hub gears. Also new is internal seat tube dropper post routing. A modified chainstay allows fitting even some double cranks with "plus size" 2.8" wide tires without needing to invest in Boost parts. We even offer a belt-drive ready version.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated butted CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Geometry is optimized for 100mm travel 27.5" forks and will handle 120mm forks great too
- Disc brakes only (ISO tabs)
- Standard or Belt-Drive compatible versions available (split for installing belt is on the seatstay.)
- IRD Broski Sliding Dropouts allows geared and single-speed builds with easy wheel removal
- S-bend seatstays and chainstays
- Rear rack and fender eyelets
- CNC-machined 44mm headtube: Will take 1-1/8" steerers with a ZeroStack 44 headset or tapered steerers with a ZS44 upper assembly and external cup (EC44) lower assembly
- 31.6mm post size/31.8mm frt. der. size/34.9mm seat collar, 73mm bottom bracket (English threads); 400mm+ post recommended
- 135mm spacing for traditional QR hubs. Old school, yes, but upgradable to 142 x 12mm Thru-Axle with new inserts. - Recommended tire size: 27.5 x 1.95" - 2.8”
- Color: Pelham Blue
- Wt: 5.35 lbs.
- Sizes: XS(38cm), SM(41cm), MD(44cm), LG(47cm)
Good Rotations is an independent online bikepacking and adventure cycling store.
If you are looking for a complete brevet or expedition setup, advice on gear, or help with finding the right bikepacking bag or dynamo system, we're here to assist.