All season ultralight sleeping mat
A great mat for bikepacking that hits a nice balance between light-weight and comfort. This is the insulated version that features a layer of Thermolite fabric inside the baffles, boosting the R rating to a cost 3.3. The insulation means that you can get away with a lesser sleeping bag, thus save some weight off the bike.
A clever valve system makes for very fast inflation and deflation, and it's long enough for most to keep their toes off the ground too.
- Air Sprung Cells operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure.
- The ultra-light range has a single layer of medium resolution cells
to give you the lightest and smallest pack-volume mattress without
compromising on Sea to Summits Air Sprung Cell comfort.
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight, quiet non-woven fabric that has a thin metalised layer applied to the surface. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat loss back to the user.
- The THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
Multi-function valve integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort, in one compact, low profile unit.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is more durable, consistent and is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack sized to suit your mat, plus a small repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Size: Regular
- Length x width: 183 x 55cm
- Rolled size: ø10 x 23cm
- Weight: 480g
- Air Sprung Cells: 181
Product sizing: XS, S, Regular, L