Designed for today’s wider tires, the Sentry MK3’s patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction delivers width without the weight. Our patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50”-3.00” tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 wheelset is a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails. Our updated Neo hub includes a stronger axle and reliable Durasync six pawl freehubs. Offered in 26”, 27.5” and 29”, with the option to purchases as a wheel or a rim, the Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster.
- Patented BST design for the easiest and most reliable tubeless
- 32mm internal width for stability with wider tires
- Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Force spokes and Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes - - WideRight optimized for 2.50”-3.00” Trail tires
Sentry MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release; 20x110mm front wheels include 15x100mm end caps; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release.
Rim Internal Width: 32.0mm
Rim External Width: 35.4mm
Rim Depth: 17.6mm
Hole Count: 32-hole
Drilling Style: Symmetrical
Rim Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
Rim Weight: 521g(27.5") / 556g (29")
ERD: 565mm (27.5") / 603mm (29")
ETRTO: 584x32.0 (27.5") / 622x32.0 (29")
ISO: 27.5"x35.4mm / 29"x35.4mm
Valve: 35mm Presta
Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
Max Rider Weight: 230lbs (104 kilo)
Max Pressure with 2.5" Tire: 36psi
Max Pressure with 3.0" Tire: 24psi
Good Rotations is an independent online bikepacking and adventure cycling store.
If you are looking for a complete brevet or expedition setup, advice on gear, or help with finding the right bikepacking bag or dynamo system, we're here to assist.