The Werner Pack-Tour M is born of the versatile needs of pack raft paddlers.
The 4-piece system easily breaks down to stow away when your pack raft is deflated and your journey finds you back on your feet. An adjustable shaft system allows for on the go length changes for the variety of conditions you'll face on the trail. The design and construction is light weight, while rugged and ready to be tested along with the will to keep pushing forward. The meticulous, handcrafted construction has been made famous by the Werner production team in Sultan, WA and gives you confidence as you push deeper into your mission. The Pack-Tour M is designed for those looking to paddle open water and tighter moving water streams and rivers. Although strong for its intended use, this is not a whitewater paddle.
- 4-piece breakdown operates with hand fitted joints at the center and both blades and are held tightly in place with stainless steel buttons. This system is proven for decades, is easy to use and has a precise fit.
- Streamlined adjustable shaft changes paddle length from 210cm to 225cm or 200cm to 215cm with a simple, tight fitting system. Adjust lengths for open water or tighter moving water rivers and streams.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Fiberglass blades and carbon shaft keep weight to a minimum, for when counting ounces is a priority.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Designed for light swing weight and impact resistance, to accommodate both open water and moving water paddling. However the Pack-Tour M is not whitewater strength. Whitewater pack rafters should look to our 4-piece river running paddles.
- Always wash the pieces of your Pack-Tour M with water prior to reassembling. Dirt and debris from the hiking trail or camp can foul its precise fit. If pieces seem difficult to assemble, repeat washing. Do not use lubricants.
- For those planning space in your pack. Here are the sizes of your pieces for the 200cm to 215cm option. Shaft A (Left): 56cm= 22" Shaft B (Right): 76cm= 30" Blades: 53cm= 20.8".
Length Adjustable 200cm to 215cm
Feather Angle R30
Blade Surface Area 615 cm2
Blade Length x Width 46cm x 18.5cm
Good Rotations is an independent bicycle shop. Our aim is encourage the use of bicycles for everyday journeys and bigger adventures and to grow and expand the cycling culture where we live. We want you to love your bike!
Get in touch with us: email@example.com