If the full frame bag is more than you need, or you want to keep running your water bottles on your frame, the Tangle fraame bag is the way to go.
The new version has even tougher straps, heavy duty zip and a stretch panel that will prevent zip blow-outs if you overstuff the bag.
- Zipstretch™ construction - waterproof, stretch woven fabric panels reduce zipper stress when closing bag
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or wires
- Zippered left side pocket with dividers organizes small items
- Urethane coated webbing attachments don’t absorb water or grit
- Daisy chain front top tube attachment accommodates any top tube bag configuration
- Padded with closed cell foam along all tube sections
- Internal pump straps along top tube
- Low-profile Cam Lock buckles
- Small: top length 17", overall height 4"
- Medium: top length 19.5"; overall height 4.5"
- Large: top length 21"; overall height 6"
Please check sizing chart for detailed dimensions and compare to measurements taken from your frame.
To check that the Tangle leaves room for water bottle mounts, measure the vertical height from the bottle top to the bike’s top tube and compare to the the listed bag height. A little bit of overlap is ok, side-entrance water bottle cages are preferable.
VX21 X-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier diamond ripstop lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.
Good Rotations is an independent online bikepacking and adventure cycling store. Our aim is encourage the use of bicycles for everyday journeys and bigger adventures!
Get in touch with us: email@example.com